Account Director, New Business Development
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Digital Innovation & Business Development
LOCATION: 15 Benton Road, Toronto Ontario M6M 3G2
RESUME DEADLINE: July 22, 2017
St. Joseph Communications, Content Group is Canada’s largest omni-channel content provider. Our services include photography, video production, branding, digital and social strategy, DOOH, 360 photo/video and product packaging. Winner of over 50 major achievement awards, our clients include automotive, retail, financial, consumer package goods, restaurant chains, technology and telecommunications
St. Joseph Communications, Content Group has an immediate opening for an Account Director, New Business Development. This position is responsible for devising strategic sales plans in order to generate new relationships with brands and agencies throughout Canada. As an Account Director, you will develop long-term client relationships while leading content strategies leveraging our omni-channel solutions
The ideal candidate will have in–depth knowledge of video, digital, social and analytics, excellent communication skills, and is a creative thinker, self-motivated, and an energetic seller who is confident and comfortable calling on all levels at both the client and the agency.
- Prospect clients through analysis of marketplace insights and a deep understanding of the industry and its challenges and opportunities;
- Build and develop long-term client partnerships that support our omni-channel strategy and service offering;
- Increase your sales portfolio by cross selling and upselling our services;
- Thought-leader within industry and sharing best practices, new technologies and emerging trends with clients and internal team members;
- Create proposal documents, participate in Request for Proposal responses and present SJC’s service offerings;
- Understand and analyze data captured and provide insights to clients to help support their marketing or ROI objectives;
- Collaborate with internal teams on client projects and identify new sales opportunties;
- Utilze tradional and digital channels to generate prospects and new business;
- Attend networking events, industry conferences, trade shows and other events;
- Respond to all client inquiries in a timely manner and effectively manage and communicate timelines, cost and next steps.
- Direct sales experience in a digital agency setting;
- Network of contacts with advertising agencies and VPs/Marketing Directors on the client side throughout Canada;
- Strong understanding of interactive marketing and e-commerce business strategies;
- The ability to actively manage relationships with prospective clients from initial conversation though to the close;
- A successful track record of building a new business pipeline with accurate forecasting;
- Self-starter that can drive new business opportunities;
- Strong understanding of LinkedIn, Hubspot, and other marketing automation tools.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital agency;
- BA/BS degree in related field;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from strategy to close;
- Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills;
- Passion for digital marketing and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends;
- Experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials;
- A valid driver’s license, owns a vehicle and has the ability to travel
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com
Please quote "Account Director, New Business Development" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.