Analytics and Insights Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Strategic Development
DEPARTMENT: Strategic Content Labs
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
STATUS: Full time, Permanent
As Strategic Content Labs evolves, an elegant marriage of data and creativity has become a cornerstone of our business. This is the case with our consultancy and agency, and our media business with St. Joseph Media. Data and analytics takes on many forms, and the successful candidate’s job is to ensure we’re gathering and exploiting data in a way that allows us to continually improve and provide the best possible results for our customer.
Strategic Content Labs is the in-house agency at St. Joseph Media, providing strategic direction, custom content, digital products and content management solutions for some of the world’s leading brands and institutions.
Reporting to the Vice President, Strategic Development, the Analytics and Insights Manager will be responsible for:
- Strategic leadership on analytics trends, including:
- A strategic plan for development and evolution of a St. Joseph Media-wide data and analytics strategy
- A regular trends update for our executive leadership team
- Product ownership of analytics products, and development of owned analytics products to take to market
- Focused on growth and goal tracking
- All exterior data- and analytics-related technology contracts and relationships
- Analytics and research that will inform KPIs in sales presentations and RFP responses
- Monitoring and reactive strategies for KPIs throughout program execution
- Business development around pitches and RFP responses with analytics and research at the core or ancillary to a program, focused on turning analytics into a profit centre
- Creation and maintenance of a dashboard strategy for Strategic Content Labs and Media clients
- Creation and maintenance of program-end data collection and report generation strategies
- Vision, ownership and roadmap of owned analytics and data products and tools, where third-party solutions are not sufficient.
- Includes collaborating with various product teams in organization
- Ongoing tracking of digital and social platforms for SJM properties
- Support for Product Development initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in a relevant field of study or related discipline
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Experience working directly with clients
St. Joseph Media is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote "Analytics and Insights Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.