Location: Toronto, Ontario
Responsible for providing confidential executive assistance to the Leadership Team. The objective of this position is to optimize the efficiency of the management team and assist in the achievement of company’s business goals.
- Gatekeeper of all proposals, presentations, client contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Responsible for preparing Executive monthly expense forms and submitting for approval
- Coordinating all travel arrangements including flight, car rental and accommodations
- Responsible for ensuring all meeting details are met such as meeting rooms,
catering requests, beverage, equipment, initiating conference calls, etc.
- Compose and type letters, reply to inquiries, memos and other business correspondence from dictation, verbal direction or from knowledge of company policies, procedures and business activities
- Organizing and formatting all new business proposal responses
- Attend, participate and minute weekly Leadership meetings
- Tracking all Executives, Directors, Managers and their direct reports vacation days, personal
days or sick time and reporting back to payroll
- Manage and coordinate all event rentals
- Monitor daily appointment calendar for the Leadership team
- Arrange conference calls and provide conference details when required
- Responsible for distributing content wide emails/announcements
- Preparing agendas and any/all required meeting documents in advance for distribution
- Responsible for keeping the organizational chart up to date for the entire Content Division
- Liaise between Executives and other department heads/managers
- Planning/assisting in the preparation of Corporate Events
- Organize and order all company stationery/forms with various suppliers (envelopes, model releases, purchase requisition booklets, shipping/merch booklets, shipping labels, cheques, etc.)
- Manage the purchasing, coordination and distribution of company Season Tickets for the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Toronto Blue Jays
- Gather information for Marketing for our monthly content for the “Content Connection” newsletter
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of Executive Assistant experience
- College diploma, university degree or equivalent experience in administration
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Keynote), the use of the internet and email
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to deal with many different types of personalities in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to assess, problem solve and make intelligent inquiries
- Extremely detail oriented, accurate and efficient
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and high pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MAC knowledge/experience an asset
- Professional demeanour
- Passionate, Respectful, Proactive, Customer Focused, Innovative, Accountable
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Please inform Human Resources, should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote "Executive Assistant" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.