Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright)
REPORTS TO: VP, Pressroom and Maintenance Services
STATUS: Full time
HOURS OF WORK: 12 hour rotating shifts (3 shifts per week)
This position ensures quality of mechanical maintenance, installation and repairs for the continued reduction in mechanical downtime and longevity of all equipment/ building throughout the printing facility.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for performing all mechanic maintenance and handling all mechanical breakdown for St. Joseph Print
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment/building
- Perform equipment installations, modifications, redesigns, repairs and rebuilds as required and outlined by Vice President Manufacturing
- Ensure all equipment meets or exceeds all standards including CSA and safety
- Maintain safety standards, ISO and housekeeping at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by the lead hand or VP
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Minimum Grade 12, high school education requirement
- Minimum three years working experience as an industrial mechanic
- Industrial Mechanic 433A license required
- Prior experience working in the printing industry preferred
- Knowledge of Pneumatic Logic Controls
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Good oral, reading and written communication skills
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you required accommodations during the recruitment
and selection process please inform Human Resources.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote "Industrial Maintenance Mechanic" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.