DEPARTMENT: Astra Zeneca (Mississauga)
REPORTS TO: Site Supervisor
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario
STATUS: Term contract, ending December 31, 2019
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and be responsible for the overall management of the mail function including all mail and courier delivery and preparation.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Receives, sorts, posts and delivers mail and faxes;
- Picks up and delivers messages, stationary supplies and other parcels or materials;
- May order and stock general office supplies;
- Pack items for shipment and prepare air bills for domestic and international priority letters and packages;
- Process all requests for mail and courier;
- Assist in print production and bindery functions as required
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent coupled with a minimum 1 year experience in a mailroom;
- Strong customer focus with professional manner both in person and over the phone;
- Familiar with office and mailroom equipment including copiers, postage meters, etc.;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Outlook;
- Experience in a print centre environment is a definite asset
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong attention to detail;
- Solid multitasking skills and ability to meet deliverables;
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you required accommodations during the recruitment and selection process please inform Human Resources.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote "Mailroom Clerk" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.