REPORTS TO: VP, Digital Innovation & Business Development
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for digital/social development and analytics for our clients, working with the sales and marketing teams and internal clients to understand their marketing requirements.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for b2c clients
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for b2c clients
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Qualifications & Requirements
- S/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and other social platform campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Passionate, Respectful, Proactive, Customer Focused, Innovative, Accountable
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Please inform Human Resources, should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote "Marketing Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.