Project Manager, Bilingual
REPORTS TO: Manager – Design Studio
LOCATION: 15 Benton Road, Toronto, Ontario
STATUS & SCHEDULE: Full Time; Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As the prime internal client support role for a major retail client, the Project Manager is responsible for communicating client needs, as delivered by the client within all production areas of St. Joseph Communications, Content Group. The Project Manager oversees the production process in the execution of client projects with a goal to provide superior client service through ensuring projects are delivered on time, to the highest quality standards.
- Take ownership of assigned projects; including creating and monitoring schedules and/or work-back summaries with milestones identified – determines and documents requirements
- Create and maintain detailed tracking reports, custom and specific to each job
- Communicating production needs to the Operations Manager as required
- Update job specifications, throughout projects as variables are defined
- Set-up department meetings as required throughout the production schedule
- Act as a back-up contact for clients in situations where the Operations Manager is unavailable
- Obtain / confirm print specifications, liaise with internal contact for print quotes
- Provide detailed internal department updates
- Set-up Post Mortem meetings; include documentation of identified issues and resolution results to the project archive for future reference
- Keep the Account Director and the Operations Manager abreast of project status
- Notify the Operations Manager, at each stage, where departmental hours will exceed that of quote, as notified by Costing & Estimating Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Post Secondary Education in a related field
- Must be bilingual
- Minimum of three (3) years experience within a pre-press environment working as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) and/or a Project Manager
- Thorough knowledge of pre-press and printing processes, including various final file formats
- Knowledge of photographic processes
- Computer proficiency requirements: MAC, FileMaker, Adobe Acrobat, MS Excel and Word
- Knowledge of the following software applications an asset: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be able to effectively and professionally interact with both internal and external clients
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Resourceful research and problem solving skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented, accurate and efficient
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment while under pressure
- Passionate, Respectful, Proactive, Customer Focused, Innovative, Accountable
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com
Please quote "Account Director, New Business Development" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.