LOCATION: 15 Benton Road, Toronto
St. Joseph Communications (SJC) really comes down to one thing: 1,000 awesome associates focused on providing solutions that go “beyond content” and beyond our clients’ expectations. Whether the channel is mobile, online, print, bricks-and-mortar, or all of the above, SJC creates integrated marketing solutions that deliver a seamless brand experience. SJC also publishes some of Canada’s most iconic media brands, including Chatelaine, FASHION, Maclean’s, Today’s Parent and Toronto Life.
Are you ready to join a forward thinking, innovative, and solution-focused team? Then come join us at SJC Content in the role of Account Director!
Want to know a bit about your new career? In this role you will:
- Develop and sustain high-level client relationships that promote our services and provide the greatest opportunities to grow sales by promoting our breadth of services.
- Work closely with internal teams to match services with client needs and requests.
- Respond to all client inquiries in a timely manner, ensuring that all communication is highly effective and goal orientated.
- Create detailed proposal documents.
- Develop marketplace insights and a deep understanding of the industry and its challenges and opportunities, to keep clients abreast and educated on emerging trends, technology and regulations.
- Attend conferences, conventions, and other events as required
And a bit about who we are looking for:
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in sales in the digital and marketing services industry with a proven track record in growing sales.
- Digital signage experience is desired.
- Post-secondary level education in marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience in an agency environment is strongly desired.
- Strong Presentation skills – able to present strategic and creative concepts to clients at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities – able to prepare a creative brief and clear, concise business documents.
- Superior time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Detail-orientated, self-motivated, flexible and able to work with independently with little supervision.
- Experience working in or with an agency.
- A comprehensive understanding of client business goals, strategic initiatives and the ability to develop strategic deliverables that represent the client’s needs.
- Strong understanding of interactive marketing and e-commerce business strategies.
So what’s in it for you?
- Group Benefits
- 50% discount to GoodLife Fitness
- Perkopolis Perk Program
- Magazine Subscription Program
- Employee pricing at major brands and retailers
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Scholarship Program
- Chairman’s Award Program
- TD Home and Auto preferred Insurance program
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted *No Agencies Please*
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.