LOCATION: 15 Benton Road, Toronto Ontario M6M 3G2
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
RESUME DEADLINE: July 20, 2019
SJC Content is one of the largest content providers in North America providing strategy, planning, packaging, digital, social, DOOH, video, and photography. We create award-winning content for clients in the automotive, retail, financial, QSR, CPG and telecommunications sectors.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, this position will manage existing client relationships and will look for new business opportunities within their portfolio. The role will proactively build a rapport with clients, learn about their business, and understand the competitive landscape to identify new sales opportunities. The candidate will be responsible to build new relationships within the client, their vendors and/or agencies. The primary focus of the role is to manage the day-to-day needs of client requirements for digital content and be their ambassador with our internal creative and production teams.
The candidate must have a strong business acumen, strong relationship building skills excellent interpersonal skills and understand the creative process. The Account Director will take a strategic consulting approach by using professional presentation skills to grow the business and persuasive negotiation skills to close the deal.
- Developing and sustaining high-level, client relationships that promote our services and provide the greatest opportunities to grow sales by promoting our breadth of services.
- Working closely with internal teams to match services with client needs and requests.
- Responding to all client inquiries in a timely manner, ensuring that all communication is highly effective and goal orientated.
- Creating detailed proposal documents.
- Developing marketplace insights and a deep understanding of the industry and its challenges and opportunities, to keep clients abreast and educated on emerging trends, technology and regulations.
- Attending conferences, conventions, and other events as required.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in sales in the digital and marketing services industry with a proven track record in growing sales.
- Digital signage experience is desired.
- Post secondary level education in marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience in an agency environment is strongly desired.
- Strong Presentation skills – able to present strategic and creative concepts to clients at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities – able to prepare a creative brief and clear, concise business documents.
- Possess superior time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Detail orientated, self-motivated, flexible and able to work with independently with little supervision.
- Experience working in or with an agency.
- A comprehensive understanding of client business goals, strategic initiatives and the ability to develop strategic deliverables that represent the client’s needs.
- Strong understanding of interactive marketing and e-commerce business strategies.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital agency.
- Experience selling integrated marketing strategy and solutions. This would include Social and 1:1 Marketing strategy and implementation, digital ads sales planning and implementation, OLV strategy and production and DOOH.
- An understanding of traditional marketing practices such as direct mail, photography, broadcast, branding, and PR.
- Experience working client direct, AOR’s or with a production house.
- Post-secondary education in related field.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from strategy to close.
- Have polished presentation, communication, and listening skills.
- Passion for digital and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends.
- Experience creating written business cases, proposals and marketing materials
- A valid drivers license owns a vehicle and has the ability to travel
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted *No Agencies Please*
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.