REPORTS TO: VP & Group Publisher, Women’s Group
DEPARTMENT: Women’s Group
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto
STATUS: 1 year Contract
St. Joseph Media is Canada’s third largest publisher with brands including award-winning magazine titles such as Toronto Life, FASHION, Weddingbells, Mariage Québec, WHERE Canada magazines, and Quill & Quire.
The St. Joseph Media Women’s Group is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to provide project management and account service for a large-scale digital content contract assignment. As an Account Manager, you will oversee the planning, development and deployment of the content strategy, and the day-to-day servicing of the client. This includes, but is not limited to: providing excellent day-to-day client service; collecting project goals, KPIs and assets from the client and agency; developing and enforcing work-back schedules; coordinating and negotiating with external freelancers and outside suppliers; collaborating internally with the program Content Director, Art Director, editors, and content production teams; day-to-day management of workflow, managing client requests; proactively tracking project metrics and internal costs with an eye to improving production timelines, and costs.
- Work directly with the VP & Group Publisher and the project Content Director to deliver the program flawlessly on-time, on-strategy and on-budget
- Liaise between internal content production team and outside client and agency
- Provide day-to-day client service and communication (meeting reports, status reports, updated timelines etc.)
- Coordinate project production with outside suppliers and freelancers, adhering to work-back schedules
- Collect client creative assets for monthly content execution
- Communicate project progress to main stakeholders, adhering to budgets
Qualifications and Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to provide client with a high-level of service and project management on a daily basis
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in client management
- Familiarity with content production process for photo and video shoots
- Familiarity with digital production dashboards and collaborative work tools (Google Docs, Basecamp) is a must, Google Analytics and knowledge of SEO is an asset
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, as well as in a dynamic team
- Ability to excel in a time critical environment, juggling multiple deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task when overseeing multiple client deliverables with attention to detail
- Passion and interest in women’s service fashion and beauty is essential
Interested candidates please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
St. Joseph Media is an equal opportunity employer. St. Joseph Media is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.