Reports to: Manager, Production Planning
Department: Production Planning, SJC Content
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Think of this role as being a librarian-extraordinaire. You oversee digital assets coming into and out of our archives – all at the click of a button. Our teams and clients rely on you to keep work perfectly organized and filed away.
As an Asset/Content Coordinator, you oversee the archival and retrieval of all types of content – videos, photos, graphics, logos, layouts and copy decks – from our Digital Asset Management system. You also traffic and review content coming from our clients and vendors to ensure the supplied assets are viable for their intended projects.
- Prep images within our database: checking profiles, adding/correcting naming conventions, image linking, importing and spooling
- Maintain the database by tracking, archiving and retrieving digital assets upon request
- Collaborate with project managers and department managers on rush request and priorities
- Communicate to Production Manager any problems prohibiting them from completing their assigned job.
- Receive digital images from outside sources and importing them into our system.
- Open dockets in the company database in compliance with Account-directed specifications and requirements.
- Convert image file to applicable file format (.jpeg, .tiff, .psd or .png)
- Liaise with client counterpart to coordinate workflow activities
- Provide input on workflow development, improvements and opportunities for efficiencies
Education & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in graphics program, or equivalent work-related experience
- Experience with image and digital workflows is highly valuable
- Experience in retail flyer production is an asset
- Proficient in Mac hardware and software: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented, accurate, efficient and organized
- Ability to identify problems and suggest potential solutions
- Quality focused
- Superior time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to deadlines
- Excellent professional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills and astute with e-communications
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. *No Agencies Please*
Interested candidates please forward your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. SJC is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.