Bindery Helpers (Part-Time)
DIVISION: St. Joseph Communications, Print Group
REPORTS TO: Bindery Supervisor
LOCATION: 50 MacIntosh Blvd., Concord, Ontario
HOURS OF WORK: Various Shifts (day/afternoons/midnight)
General feeding or piling down on assigned machine ensuring the highest level of efficiency.
- Check all products in and out of assigned machines for quality and correctness
- Proactive in the area of machine housekeeping
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship between all Bindery associates
- Observe all plant safety rules & regulations, working in a safe manner at all times
- Work in accordance with the ISO guidelines as they relate to the SJP Quality Manual
- Perform other duties as assigned by operator or supervisor.
- Grade 12, High school diploma an asset
- Previous bindery experience an asset
- Strong desire to learn & succeed
- English oral & written language skills
- Must be a motivated, self starter
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com
Please quote "Bindery Helper" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.