REPORTS TO: Bindery Supervisor
LOCATION: 50 MacIntosh Blvd, Vaughan Ontario (close to Vaughan Subway stop)
HOURS OF WORK: Midnight Shift ~ Monday to Friday night 11 p.m. to 7 a.m; $16.10 per hour, overtime after 40 hours worked
Overview of Position:
General feeding or piling down on assigned machine ensuring the highest level of efficiency.
- Check all products in and out of assigned machines for quality and correctness
- Proactive in the area of machine housekeeping
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship between all Bindery associates
- Observe all plant safety rules & regulations, working in a safe manner at all times
- Work in accordance with the ISO guidelines as they relate to the SJP Quality Manual
- Perform other duties as assigned by operator or supervisor.
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- Previous bindery experience an asset
- Strong desire to learn & succeed
- English oral & written language skills
- Must be a motivated, self starter
- Repetitive bending and standing required during shift
Please submit your résumé in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants but only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you required accommodations during the recruitment and selection process please inform Human Resources.