DEPARTMENT: ePRINTit – Print Group
REPORTS TO: Area Business Manager
LOCATION: St Laurent (Montréal)
STATUS: Full time, Permanent
- Responsible for the set up and operation of bindery equipment including the following: cutter, stitcher, cerlox, spiral and folder.
- Perform various manual bindery processes.
- Operate printers/photocopiers
- Pay close attention to detail and quality;
- Lift and stack boxes/bundles of up to 35 lbs;
- Performs routine preventative maintenance;
- Ensure work areas and equipment are kept clean for maximum performance;
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum High school diploma
- Previous experience in a Quick-Copy, Print-on-Demand facility with a good understanding of bindery function is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Bilingual (English & French) communication (oral and written) abilities is preferred
- Strong attention to detail coupled with effective organizational and multi-tasking skills;
To be successful in this role: you have a strong attention to detail despite regular interruptions and are able to prioritize and organize your work and ensure that deadlines are achieved.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at email@example.com
Please quote “Bindery Operator” in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.