DEPARTMENT: ePRINTit – Print Group
REPORTS TO: Area Business Manager
LOCATION: St Laurent (Montréal)
STATUS: Full time, Permanent
St. Joseph Print Group Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Agent – Printing (CSA-P) to work in our St Laurent Digital Production Centre. Under the direction of the Area Business Manager, the CSA-P will plan, estimate, schedule, coordinate, set job priorities and expedite customer jobs to be produced in the St Laurent Digital Production Centre. In doing so, the individual must liaise with clients (both internally and externally) regarding inquiries/requests in a proficient manner that appropriately represent St. Joseph’s Print Group. The CSA-P also processes client job requests that can not be produced in the St Laurent site and coordinates production with other internal sites or various suppliers. The successful candidate must have a vehicle as some local travel might be required (mileage is reimbursed).
Education and Experience Required
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent; and/or
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the printing field and in customer service
- Bilingual: The candidate is required to communicate in both English & French;
- Good knowledge/experience with MS Office and other print related software;
- Knowledge of various file formats and experience in the manipulation of electronic files;
- Adaptable and able to multi-task;
- Skilled in identifying customer needs;
- Highly customer service oriented;
- Interpersonal, communication and multitasking skills;
- A person who is dynamic and is a good team worker;
- Strong organizational skills
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at email@example.com
Please quote “Client Services Agent – Printing” in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.