DEPARTMENT: ePRINTit – Print Group
REPORTS TO: Area Business Manager
LOCATION: St Laurent (Montréal)
STATUS: Full time, Permanent
Our Print Group is seeking a Colour Printer/Copier Operator to work in our St. Laurent Digital Production Centre.
- Ensure quality and on-time production of customer print requirements;
- Operate production printers and copiers (colour and black and white), manage job queues, process files and print jobs.
- Fully understand and clarify all customer requests in order to effectively meet and exceed requirements/expectations;
- Participate in all aspects of print production including bindery
- Prepare customer/production files for print
- Responsible for colour management of equipment
- Perform basic equipment maintenance
- Perform some basic graphic design
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience in digital printing and copying. Previous experience in a Quick-Copy, Print-on-Demand facility with a good understanding of print applications and production requirements is preferred;
- Solid PC and graphic design skills
- Experience with graphics arts software
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Bilingual (English & French) communication (oral and written) abilities
- Strong attention to detail coupled with effective organizational and multi-tasking skills;
To be successful in this role: you have a strong attention to detail despite regular interruptions and are able to prioritize and organize your own work, ensuring deadlines are achieved.
We offer a great work environment and health and dental benefits.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at email@example.com. Please quote “Colour Printer/Copier Operator” in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.