REPORTS TO: Associate Vice President – Content Strategy
DEPARTMENT: Creative – St Joseph Communications, 15 Benton Road, Toronto
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Working on several key North American accounts, the Digital Project Coordinator is responsible for managing and delivering multiple concurrent projects. This role entails the management of all aspects of digital, video, mobile, social, signage and online content creation. The successful candidate must communicate with all necessary creative and account service associates to facilitate workflow. The DPC must have a keen eye for detail and a strong desire for promoting best practices and development standards, as well as a passion for building compelling digital marketing content across multiple channels.
- Accountable for project delivery that meets all customer expectations, on time and on budget.
- Facilitate client kick-off and introduction meeting(s) including the Account Director, Art Director and all other invested parties.
- Definition of project goals and objectives to team, based on the Client Brief Prepare scope of work plan (SOW), quotes and estimates, and submit for client approval. Once SOW is approved, clearly define the responsibilities for each role within the team, timelines, tasks, and deliverables.
- Ensure completion of all deliverables throughout the entire project lifecycle: end-to-end from requirements to post Implementation phases.
- Ensure resolution of project issues, identify dependencies, risks and determine mitigation plans.
- Track and manage project scope, deliverables and obtain formal approval of change requests.
- Arrange for the timely delivery of materials to client or 3’d party service provider.
- Track project financials (budget vs. actual).
- Complete project closure activities and documents.
- Mentor and coach Project Management Team members as required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing communications, or advertising environment in a project management business analyst capacity.
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Project management Professional (PMP) considered an asset.
- Experience with the production processes and stages involved motion graphics or digital signage animation, as well as, 3d animation, front-end web, and video production.
- Broad and diverse industry experience considered an asset.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage and track multiple projects through the life cycle stages of initiation, planning and execution and project closure.
- Process improvement mindset and experience.
- Ability to liaise with internal stakeholders at a variety of levels and across a variety of functions to develop applicable strategy and content.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, understanding of Adobe CC, Work front, Proof HQ.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates a high level of trust, integrity, and diplomacy
- Shows strong initiative and is self-motivated
- Plans or situations instead of reacting to them – proactive
- Flexible and committed to customer service
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Please inform Human Resources, should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
*No Agencies Please*
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “Digital Production Coordinator” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Back to careers