REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Mechanical
LOCATION: Concord, 50 Macintosh Blvd
STATUS: Full time
HOURS OF WORK: 12 hour rotating shifts (3 shifts per week)
This position ensures quality of mechanical maintenance, installation and repairs for the continued reduction in mechanical downtime and longevity of all equipment/ building throughout the printing facility.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for performing all mechanic maintenance and handling all mechanical breakdown for St. Joseph Print
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment/building
- Perform equipment installations, modifications, redesigns, repairs and rebuilds as required and outlined by Vice President Manufacturing
- Ensure all equipment meets or exceeds all standards including CSA and safety
- Maintain safety standards, ISO and housekeeping at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, VP lead hand or VP
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum Grade 12, high school education required
- Minimum three year or four years in the millwright apprentice program
- Prior experience working in the printing industry preferred
- Knowledge of Pneumatic Logic Controls
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Good oral, reading and written communication skills
Please submit your résumé in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants but only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you required accommodations during the recruitment and selection process please inform Human Resources.