REPORTS TO: GM Advertising Sales, Women’s Brands
DEPARTMENT: Women’s Brands
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time
St. Joseph Media is Canada’s third largest publisher with brands including award-winning magazine titles such as Toronto Life, FASHION, WeddingBells, Mariage Québec, WHERE Canada magazines, and Quill & Quire.
St. Joseph Media has an immediate opening for a dynamic Integrated Sales Account Manager within our Women’s Group of brands. The ideal candidate is a top producer with strong consultative sales skills and a proven track record of success in prospecting, business development and account management. We are looking for someone who can develop integrated programs selling multiple brands/titles across multiple platforms, including digital, print, content, events and social media.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of strong relationships with new and existing clients; grow existing accounts and secure new and profitable relationships within an assigned territory of accounts
- Drive multi-platform sales revenue through integrated and branded content programs with new and existing clients
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and editorial teams to build innovative, customized integrated programs and tailored proposals that align to clients’ needs and objectives
- Work closely with internal teams to execute integrated programs
- Effectively handle multiple closings within a short time period
- Utilize CRM to manage sales pipeline and provide accurate revenue forecasts
- Represent St Joseph Media publications in a professional and knowledgeable manner
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in national integrated sales
- Possess a university degree or college diploma in advertising, marketing, public relations, sales or a related field
- Proven success in achieving revenue targets, maintaining an active account base and generating incremental revenue
- Knowledge and experience with digital and social media
- Knowledge of and keen interest in fashion and beauty
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and digital reporting
- A network of contacts at the advertising agency and client level
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to develop innovative ideas
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects and priorities
- Be proficient in MS Office products and sales database management
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com and indicate the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
St. Joseph Media is an equal opportunity employer.
St. Joseph Media is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.