REPORTS TO: Pressroom Manager
LOCATION: 50 MacIntosh Blvd, Vaughan Ontario
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating shifts (3 x12 hour – 7 a.m. or 7 p.m. start time)
DEADLINE: September 7, 2018
Overview of Position:
Ensure the efficient operation of all press delivery systems, stackers, and conveyor’s record and maintain accurate skid counts during production.
- Lift printed product from end of press and stacks it for bundling
- Ensure that all products leaving the press area meet company quality standards and are complete with correct information
- Actively take charge of and assist in the housekeeping of the whole press area
- Ensure that the required documentation is on press samples after they are pulled and place them in sample area
- Continuously identify product defects in the stacker or print roll
- Monitor press for web breaks or folder jams when press is on crawl or web-up speed
- Verify the press has the required supplies available and properly prepare all equipment and materials for the next run
- Maintain safety standards, ISO and housekeeping at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- Grade 12, high school diploma preferred
- Good oral, reading and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and ability to follow instructions
Please submit your résumé in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants but only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you required accommodations during the recruitment and selection process please inform Human Resources.