DEPARTMENT: Strategic Content Labs
REPORTS TO: Manager, Digital Services
STATUS: One-Year Contract, Full Time
Strategic Content Labs, the in-house content consultancy at St. Joseph Media, operates a dynamic and fast-paced studio that works on an ongoing stream of digital projects for outside clients and St. Joseph’s owned media brands, like Toronto Life and FASHION. It’s a nimble team working in an agile environment and we are looking for a Junior Coordinator to help manage digital campaigns for our full portfolio of media brands.
The successful candidate will work with the Manager of Digital Services and our brand teams on messaging; coordinating with clients on campaign assets; supporting sales teams with reports and insights, and helping us develop and deliver outstanding, scalable campaigns – across platforms, for multiple sites. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative team that is constantly evolving, experimenting with new tech, and staying ahead of industry needs.
The role includes, but is not limited to: providing campaign reports, specs and analysis to support the sales team; maintaining the project calendar and affiliate programs; contract entry and reviews; general F.A.Q. support for sales team.
Qualified candidates will be challenged to monitor campaign performance, make recommendations as needed, and organize support documents and workflows.
- Assume ownership of ad campaigns to ensure that our client obligations are being met:
- Ad trafficking and testing banner creative (desktop, tablet and mobile), branded content integrations, and social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others as required)
- Campaign reporting: collect end-of-campaign metrics from various analytics tools to create dynamic client reports
- Collect ad creative assets for campaigns and verify that all contracted units are submitted in proper fashion
- Liaise between other internal coordinators, and external ad-serving platforms to ensure optimal campaign balance
- Monitor and track existing remnant campaigns (Google Ad Manager/Adsense/other platforms)
- Work with project lead to monitor and track in-house campaigns, balancing their performance, recommending improvements
- Act as a backup to other campaign coordinators
- Coordinate entry (and/or review) of all sales contracts for details relating to advertising running on assigned sites
- Work closely with Account Managers in generating contracts and gathering of Ad Materials for all brands
- Clarify contract discrepancies in order to determine how ads should run
- Liaise between advertisers, agencies, production and sales staffs regarding timeliness of ad creative submission, quoting workflow and proposal building
Qualifications and Requirements
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Comfortable with mobile and social media
- Knowledge of email marketing
- Working knowledge of basic Project Management principles
- Knowledge of web analytics and reporting
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Competency in Google Apps
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Campaign Monitor, Basecamp, and Jira
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com and indicate the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
St. Joseph Media is an equal opportunity employer.
St. Joseph Media is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.