REPORTS TO: GM Advertising Sales, Women’s Brands
DEPARTMENT: Women’s Brands
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time
St. Joseph Media is Canada’s third largest publisher with brands including award-winning magazine titles such as Toronto Life, FASHION, Weddingbells, Mariage Québec, WHERE Canada magazines, and Quill & Quire.
St. Joseph Media has an immediate opening for a dynamic Junior Integrated Sales Associate within our Women’s Group of brands. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a proven track record of success in account service and sales co-ordination. We are looking for someone who can assist the sales team in the development of integrated programs selling multiple brands/titles across multiple platforms, including digital, print, content, events and social media.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and editorial teams to build innovative, customized integrated programs and tailored proposals that align to clients’ needs and objectives
- Assist the sales team in driving multiplatform sales revenue through integrated client programs
- Build and maintain a portfolio of strong relationships with new and existing clients; grow existing accounts and secure new and profitable relationships working with our senior team of sales professionals
- Work closely with internal teams to execute integrated programs
- Effectively handle multiple closings within a short time period
- Utilize CRM to manage sales pipeline and provide accurate revenue forecasts
- Represent St Joseph Media publications in a professional and knowledgeable manner
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales co-ordination
- Possess a university degree or college diploma in advertising, marketing, public relations, sales or a related field
- Knowledge and experience with digital and social media and a keen interest in fashion and beauty
- Be proficient in MS Office products and sales database management
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and digital reporting
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and take initiative in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to develop innovative ideas
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects and priorities
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
St. Joseph Media is an equal opportunity employer.
St. Joseph Media is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.