REPORTS TO: Director, Digital Operations
LOCATION: 50 Macintosh Blvd, Concord
HOURS OF WORK: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
POSTING DATE: September 27, 2019
The Lettershop Supervisor is responsible for managing, coaching and providing leadership to the Lettershop, Bindery and Quality Assurance team of associates while ensuring quality and productivity goals are attained in a safe work environment and cost efficient manner.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides leadership, coaching, support and direction to all Lettershop, Bindery and Quality Assurance Lettershop associates.
- Liaison with internal and external customers to ensure proper service and communication.
- Manages and executes all Lettershop, Bindery and Quality Assurance commitments ensuring production, delivery, quality and customer commitments are met.
- Organizes the Lettershop, Bindery and Quality Assurance schedule for production, labor and equipment maintenance. Schedules overtime when required.
- Be active in area of preventative maintenance.
- Provides Director, Digital Operations daily updates on work schedule and concerns.
- Assists Account Managers with scheduling.
- Attends daily production meetings.
- Oversee Inventory Management and Warehousing of Lettershop related material.
- Directs and executes continuous improvement processes within the department.
- Provides coaching, guidance and technical support to associates and reinforces accountabilities and department objectives.
- Conducts effective team development meetings and annual performance plans for all personnel.
- Responsible for looking for new ways to improve safety, quality and productivity.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure all associates under their supervision do the same.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- Understanding of Direct Mail and Digital Printing
- In depth knowledge of Bindery and Lettershop is required.
- Previous Supervisor experience is required.
- Understanding of lettershop quality control procedures.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and process improvement.
- Excellent communication, motivational skills and problem-solving skills
- Multi tasking skills are essential
- Aptitude for effectively and professionally interacting with internal customers
- Accomplished in working with peers and associates to attain company goals in a team building environment.
- Ability to initiate, plan, coordinate projects and deliver projects within timelines
- Must be able to work under pressure within established deadlines
- Must be computer literate.
Please submit your résumé in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants but only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you required accommodations during the recruitment and selection process please inform Human Resources.