DEPARTMENT: Strategic Content Labs
REPORTS TO: Director, Digital Products
STATUS: Full time, Permanent
Strategic Content Labs, the in-house content consultancy at St. Joseph Media, operates a dynamic and fast-paced studio that works on an ongoing stream of digital projects for outside clients and St. Joseph’s owned media brands, like Toronto Life and FASHION. It’s a nimble team working in an agile environment, and we’re looking for a Manager of Digital Product to work with our creative and business teams to build and iterate products for brands and clients alike.
The selected candidate will define and refine product opportunities, scope builds and collaborate with designers, developers, editors and other stakeholders to bring digital products to market. We need someone who is equally capable of working alone and as a member of a team, as each project requires, and who is enthusiastic about—and has an aptitude for—the business side of product development.
- In-house products: Working to identify and provide new and improved revenue opportunities across web, newsletter, social and other digital platforms, as well as improving operational efficiency and user experience.
- Client products: Helping to establish clear-headed objectives, functional requirements and timelines, and collaborating with various stakeholders to guide each project from concept to launch.
- Admin duties and basic troubleshooting for various applications including (but not limited to): WordPress, Campaign Monitor, Google Ads Manager, FB Business Manager
- Communicating with outside clients about the status of projects, including fielding questions and setting expectations
- Working between internal departments to improve workflow, relieve operational bottlenecks and prioritize projects
- Meet and coordinate with third-party vendors
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience working in a digital agency or media environment
- Experience working with clients on web-based projects
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to oscillate between independent and team-based work
- Deadline oriented and able to juggle multiple projects
- New strategic digital products launched in market
- New digital revenue opportunities created
- Improved digital operational efficiency
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
St. Joseph Media is an equal opportunity employer.
St. Joseph Media is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.