REPORTS TO: Director, Client Service
DEPARTMENT: Strategic Content Labs
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time
Strategic Content Labs (SCL) is a brand storytelling and content marketing consultancy built into the heart of Canada’s most accomplished media company, St. Joseph Communications, Canada’s largest magazine publisher, with brands including award-winning titles such FASHION, Maclean’s, Chatelaine, Toronto Life, Weddingbells, Mariage Québec, Where Canada Group of Magazines, Ottawa Magazine and Quill & Quire.
With SCL, the media sales team manages a portfolio of media properties that span traditional, digital, social, experiential, ambient and more. We work in a fast-paced environment that offers many opportunities to create bespoke programs with various touch points and distribution channels, making us unique and unmatched in our offering.
Reporting into the Director, Client Services, the Media Sales Coordinator supports the core operations of the media sales team.
- Create, send and receive IO’s (Insert Orders / contracts) for sales representatives
- Facilitate new advertiser credit checks
- Build custom sales presentations for sales representatives
- Coordinate presentation data with research department, editorial and creative staff
- Enter all sales data into tracking spreadsheets and financial systems
- Produce status and pipeline reports for management and clients
- Work with finance on reporting and revenue accounts across accounts
- Manage and maintain “Ad Status” and related reporting
- Develop email lists and marketing campaigns
- Operate, track, and report on email marketing activities
- Lead development of media kits and promotional materials
- Coordinate agency visits, events, and promotional activities
- Coordinate production activities for advertisers with the creative team
- Request and coordinate estimates for production activities
- Coordinate with production team on estimates and all advertising-driven print production changes
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Education within business marketing, or a related field
- 1-2 years’ experience with media sales and marketing
- Experience creating presentations in Powerpoint and Keynote
- Administrative experience, able to produce error-free reporting
- Advanced user of Excel and Google Sheets, as well experienced using CRM-type systems (i.e. Salesforce, Netsuite, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Good research skills
- Highly organized, meticulous, and contentious
All interested candidates please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
St. Joseph Media is an equal opportunity employer.
St. Joseph Media is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.