HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday Day Shift (37.50 hours per week)
COMPENSATION: $16.00 hourly plus benefits
LOCATION: 2 positions available in GTA (Scarborough & Mississauga)
POSITION DEADLINE: October 31, 2018
As one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, St. Joseph Communications’ Print Group is a leading national provider of managed service, direct mail, transactional documents, and online solutions. We have print facilities nationwide serving clients in both the private and public sectors. We are constantly striving to exceed our customers’ expectations. It is this commitment to continuous improvement that has been a cornerstone of our success, allowing us to build, grow and maintain long-term valued customer partnerships.
We are seeking to recruit 2 Print Operators; one to assist at a hospital site in the east end of Toronto and the one to assist at a client site in Mississauga. Reporting to the Site Manager, the Print Operator will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and quality print production.
- Operates all production equipment relating to printing/inserting/binding in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensures that production and quality standards are met according to client and company expectations
- Manipulates digital files with the appropriate software as required
- Greets, interacts and serves clients in a respectful and knowledgeable manner
- Works towards established priorities according to delivery dates, present schedule and material requirements
- Completes and submits production reports as required
- Ensures all equipment and work site is maintained as required
- Fully understand and clarify all customer requests in order to effectively meet and exceed requirements/expectations
- Receive customer orders; Assist with electronic invoicing and order entry
- Ensure that his/her workstation is kept safe, neat and clean at all times
- Participate in all required health and safety training
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum 1 year experience in digital printing, bindery and copying
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and communication (oral and written) abilities
- Exceptional customer skills with a commitment to client excellence required
- Strong attention to detail coupled with effective organizational and multi-tasking skills
Please submit your résumé in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.