DEPARTMENT: Strategic Content Labs
REPORTS TO: Director, Digital Products
STATUS: Full time, Permanent
Strategic Content Labs, the in-house content consultancy at St. Joseph Media, operates a dynamic and fast-paced studio that works on an ongoing stream of digital projects for outside clients and St. Joseph’s owned media brands, like Toronto Life and FASHION. It’s a nimble team working in an agile environment, and we’re looking for a versatile and ambitious Producer to join us in building amazing products.
This is a perfect job for an early-career digital professional looking to grow their experience working on big projects with major brands. The incumbent will be called upon to contribute in many different ways, from simple web production duties to QA, from content migrations to copywriting. We need someone who’s comfortable taking on support duties and leading projects when required, and has the confidence to work independently.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proficient with Adobe CS
- Extensive experience and capabilities with publishing in WordPress
- Working knowledge and ability in HTML, CSS
- Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an agile product development environment would be an asset
- Experience working with clients on digital projects would be an asset
- Experience with Social Media tools and advertising would be an asset
- Knowledge and capability with digital advertising products such as Google Ad Manager (DFP) would be an asset
- Bilingual skills would be considered an asset
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
St. Joseph Media is an equal opportunity employer.
St. Joseph Media is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.