DIVISION: St. Joseph Communications
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario
As the on-site client support, the Production Coordinator is responsible to ensure the smooth operations throughout the production life cycle. The candidate will coordinate the flow of work materials within or between departments according to the production schedules. The Production Coordinator will ensure that the projects are delivered on time, and to the highest quality standards.
- Provides superior leadership by ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, and to the highest quality standard
- Mediates between the Client and Studio Production departments to ensure the execution and delivery of work is on time and to specification
- Tracks and monitors the workflow and keeps the Production Manager abreast of the project status.
- Communicates any problems that prohibit the completion of the project to the Production Manager.
- Makes the final quality control check prior to the client and printer deliveries
- Fostering positive internal and external relationships
- Developing a thorough understanding of print production
- Ensuring all internal departments has all necessary information, materials and elements in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with marketing teams to understand printing requirements.
- Understanding of print production process
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to collaborate and learn
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Perform other duties as required
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to teach others
- Demonstrated self-starter, positive attitude, self-initiative and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to effectively and professionally interact with both internal and external clients
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented, accurate and efficient
- Sense of ownership and willingness to get the job done
- Passion for problem solving and thrives when faced with a challenge
- Demonstrates a high level of trust, integrity and diplomacy
- Ability to work efficiently in an open team structure within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a print or project management environment.
- Computer proficiency requirements: MAC and PC proficient, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite.
- Bilingual French and English is considered an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of prepress and printing processes, including various file formats related.
- Experience in a digital print environment is considered an asset.
- Advertising/Marketing agency experience is an asset • Direct Marketing and/or vendor experience an asset
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at email@example.com
Please quote “Production Coordinator – CMI” in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications, Content Group is an equal opportunity employer.