Reports to: Manager, Production Planning
Department: Production Planning, SJC Content
Location: Toronto, Ontario
‘Timing is everything’ is your mantra. Getting things done in a timely and organized way is imperative for you. Where others see multi-tasking as a learned skill, it’s just part of your DNA.
As a Production Coordinator, you provide on-site client support and are responsible for the smooth operations throughout the production lifecycle of projects. Coordinating the flow of work materials within or between departments and between the client and SJC, according to production schedules, while ensuring projects are delivered on time, and to the highest quality standards is one of your many responsibilities.
- Provide superior leadership by ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, and to the highest quality standard
- Mediates between the Client, Agency and Vendors, fostering positive internal and external relationships
- Ensure all client and internal departments has all necessary information, materials and elements in a timely manner
- Track project milestones and deliverables, and monitor the workflow on an ongoing basis.
- Keep the Production Manager abreast of the project status, including identifying challenges that may adversely affect the completion of the project and resolving issues
- Work collaboratively with marketing teams and production stakeholders to understand print production requirements.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Make the final quality control check prior to the client and printer deliveries
- Work efficiently in an open team structure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Education & Qualifications:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with retail flyer and advertising production and integrated marketing across multiple channels is valuable
- Experience in an on-site facilitation role is an asset
- Proficient computer skills, including project management and accounting software
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS and Digital Asset Management tools is an asset
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to manage concurrent projects and across multiple teams efficiently
- Excellent relationship builder and collaborator
- Excellent communication (written/oral), time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills; resourceful, attention to detail
- Demonstrates a high level of trust, integrity and diplomacy
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. *No Agencies Please*
Interested candidates please forward your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources department at email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. SJC is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.