DEPARTMENT: ePRINTit – Print Group
REPORTS TO: Area Business Manager
LOCATION: St Laurent (Montréal)
STATUS: Full time, Permanent
St. Joseph Print Group Inc. is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to work in our St Laurent Digital Production Centre.
Qualifications – Abilities – Skills
- Bilingual: ability to communicate effectively and clearly in both French and English. Interviews will be conducted in French and English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. The ability to build reports in Excel (including the use of formulas) and the ability to create PowerPoint presentations is required;
- Knowledge of the Sysco telephone system considered an asset;
- Good Attendance and punctuality;
- High level of autonomy & reliability;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Sense of initiative;
- Time management and organization;
- Ability to work in a high paced environment;
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion
Duties – Tasks
- Telephony – Answer incoming calls (when required and as a back-up to receptionist);
- Assists the director in preparing communications, preparing and printing various reports and presentations;
- Provide assistance to the Human Resources Department;
- Printing and photocopying;
- Make reservations as needed
To be successful in this role: you have a strong attention to detail despite regular interruptions and are able to prioritize and organize your own work, ensuring deadlines are achieved.
We offer a great work environment and health and dental benefits.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “Receptionist – Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.