LOCATION: 15 Benton Road, Toronto Ontario M6M 3G2
The Sales Coordinator will support the Business Development, Account Management and Marketing team at SJC Content. This sales development role will provide pre and post sales planning, support and relationship management to the team. We are looking for a sales-minded team player who will contribute to the overall team’s success in achieving our sales goals. You will have a strong personal drive, proactive and excellent collaboration skills. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy working closely with your colleagues, as we are a department that works closely together.
- Day to day support of the Business Development and Account Management team.
- Assist the team with their work, producing written proposals and presentations, maintaining records and filing.
- Support the team weekly with reporting and invoicing.
- Assist the Business Analysts on sales reporting, budgets, trend reports and presentations.
- Coordinating internal and external events, activities and organize meetings for the team.
- Support the marketing team with their presentations, analytics, and presentations.
- Utilize and govern the CRM tool used by the Sales team. This would include updating leads, contacts and reporting information.
- Assist in monitoring the sales department’s activity/pipeline and communicate relevant information.
- Coordinate internal client meetings, tours and presentation prep.
- Participate and coordinate the weekly team meeting.
- Support team members on client projects, pitches and presentations.
- Coordinate and led the weekly sales report and monthly executive presentation.
- This role is a sales development role, eventually progressing into an Account Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- An understanding of marketing and advertising is an asset.
- Solid organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to a changing sales environment.
- Strong sales and service orientation.
- Project management skills an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and have proven time management skill.
- Proficient in Mac and Microsoft operating systems and programs. Keynote, Google Drive, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with sales and customer service.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience using Project Management and CRM tools are an asset.
- Results oriented with a proven ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems/conflicts quickly.
- Have a solution-oriented attitude and are an excellent problem solver.
- Can work under pressure, are an excellent multi-tasker and can handle challenges.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted *No Agencies Please*
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human Resources department at email@example.com.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.