REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
LOCATION: Concord, Ontario
The Sales Manager plays a key strategic role in enhancing the growth of Financial and Digital Print, Lettershop Services, Fulfillment, and Technology Solutions within the Print Division. Reporting to the Vice-President, Sales, the Sales Manager is responsible for building, developing and managing the sales team to drive growth, execute the sales plan and achieve and exceed established goals and revenue objectives in our Digital Division.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide leadership and coaching to Sales associates to continuously achieve sales revenue targets and maximize business building opportunities and other related revenue goals
- Manage accounts of existing specific and future clients
- Lead business development initiatives to grow digital and other areas of St Joseph business
- Partner with management team to create and implement sales and marketing plan and sales strategic vision
- Address and resolve production/client issues on an ongoing basis
- Negotiate and execute customer agreements on behalf of the Company
- Monitor, manage and report on the sales metrics on a weekly and monthly basis and adjust the business as required to meet objectives
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitive analysis
- Collaborate with management team and manufacturing to facilitate the best possible service, workflow and communication to customers
- Set sales targets and accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenues
- Evaluate success of sales programs and implement changes to ensure goals are achieved
- Continue to develop professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops: reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new products, processes or regulations and keep Clients and Account Managers informed.
- Monitor and respond to changes in the competitive landscape
- Responsible for analyzing and providing direction based on market trends, key industry issues, challenges and opportunities and customer buying patterns
- Initiate process improvement discussions and establish/ communicate solutions
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum five years sales experience preferably in a print environment that includes business development, marketing and client sales experience
- University/ College degree in a related discipline – sales, marketing, business development
- Must have strong marketing, analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills
- Proven experience creating a successful sales team/function
- Demonstrated excellence in managing teams providing service excellence for customer interactions
- Bottom line oriented, budget conscious, and metric/measurement driven
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure and adapt to changing business requirements
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Must pass criminal and financial background check
Please submit your résumé in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants but only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you required accommodations during the recruitment and selection process please inform Human Resources.