LOCATION: 15 Benton Road, Toronto
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00 pm
- Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal teams and account directors; responds to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensures highest quality standards in all client deliverables.
- Attends internal meetings as needed; serves as a Subject Matter Expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Communicates and interacts with clients in a tactful, professional manner.
- Develops and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards; provides regular status reports and progress updates to internal stakeholders.
- Leverages deep knowledge of project lifecycles to foresee and ward off potential pitfalls within a specific project.
- Creates effective partnerships with internal and external project and account teams; collaborates across the team to ensure client needs are met and projects stay within scope, budget, timeline, quality, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assists with the implementation of workflow management and reporting tools, focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Creates effective internal partnerships with other Brand Development and Brand Deployment teams to ensure a smooth transition from the design phase to the production phase as needed.
- Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
- Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
- Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
- Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Focuses efforts on achieving SMART objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic Imperatives.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
- Promotes growth and development within the team by actively and eagerly sharing learning and discoveries with colleagues; documents findings
- Supports Company’s profitability efforts by facilitating the delivery of high-quality, well-executed, and profitable client deliverables.
- Demonstrates natural curiosity and a high level of enthusiasm for process improvements.
- May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Photoshop, Indesign,
- Ability to complete projects on time with the stated budget
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
St. Joseph Communications (SJC) is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Please inform Human Resources, should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. *No Agencies Please*
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “Sr. Project Manager” in the subject line of your e-mail.